dry suit newbie! :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dive a DUI CLX-450 with the Kevlar dry gloves and love it. I don't have a pee valve installed but it's next as I'm starting into my tech training. I also recommend the DUI zip-seal system....if or when you have a seal issue it's fixable in minutes......having said that, my next suit will be the DUI CF-200 as I think it will work better for me in the climates that I am diving currently.

Gday.

Just to throw my jingoist 2psi in the thread....

while there may be no particular economic benefit, keep in mind that some of these suits are made in Canada.

If you are set on trilam, keep Whites (which is made outside Victoria, BC) in mind.
If you consider neoprene, Bare (made just outside Vancouver, BC) is another world class contender.

Those are the "BIG" names that have solid followings around the world. Locally we have a number of other drysuit manufacturers (3 more I can think of readily within 100 miles of Vanvouver)...

I know our pricing is quite often dictated by that really big market just south of us, but it never hurts to buy Canadian! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom