Dry Suit Class at Beaver Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kent_1848

Reaction score
Hey, it is just too slow around here, so I thought I would just say I'm taking my dry suit class at Beaver Lake on April 23rd and 24th. After that, I will be ready for Oronogo again, so I'll be popping on here to see who is ready to do some diving there. I haven't dove since last October, and I must say it was colder then than I was hoping for. With dry suit I hope to dive all year.

kent_1848:
Hey, it is just too slow around here, so I thought I would just say I'm taking my dry suit class at Beaver Lake on April 23rd and 24th. After that, I will be ready for Oronogo again, so I'll be popping on here to see who is ready to do some diving there. I haven't dove since last October, and I must say it was colder then than I was hoping for. With dry suit I hope to dive all year.

Yup, you should be ready for year round diving then! I haven't "taken the plunge" so to speak myself yet but I want to, I would have done it already if not for the time constraints. The one time I did try one at DUI Dog Days it sure did seem like a lot of trouble but I guess its worth it if you really want to dive in the Winter months. Good luck with your class, let us know how the dives go!

Mike

kent_1848:

I'll be going up to Beaver Lake for DUI DOG Days on the 16th and 17th. I'm ready for Oronogo anytime. I was in Barbados two weeks ago and the water there was just too warm and clear.. and the fish were too pretty.. :-D

DrRobb:
I'll be going up to Beaver Lake for DUI DOG Days on the 16th and 17th. I'm ready for Oronogo anytime. I was in Barbados two weeks ago and the water there was just too warm and clear.. and the fish were too pretty.. :-D

Yeah, I hate that. I'm going to try the ocean again this year, and I just hope I won't have the same bad luck as you :D

DrRobb:

Hey DrRobb, see ya down there on the 16th.

Terry

Terry & I are headed to Beaver for the DUI weekend also. Hope there is some way we can all meet and say Hi.

Becky

Heya Gang,

I will be at the DUI days then also, if anyone needs a buddy, please message me. My dive buddy moved lol.

-Alex

Reiger:
Heya Gang,

I will be at the DUI days then also, if anyone needs a buddy, please message me. My dive buddy moved lol.

-Alex

Alex,
I'll be looking for a buddy.. I can't find too many people around here that want to go, but I'll definately be there.

Robb

DrRobb:
So thats where my instructor/LDS owner is going. We're waiting for our open water certification and he said it wouldn't be next week because he would be in NW Arkansas. Looks like I'm waiting one more week.

Wkndbum:
Hey DrRobb, see ya down there on the 16th.

Terry

Oppps I didn't realize that Wkndbum has the same name as my hubby. :D

Don't know if anyone else saw that

Becky

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom