Dry Suit Certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I mean, everyone is welcome in Belgrade for cheap great dive courses :D
We have an awesome lake in the city, and a great deep lake with crystal clear water for any more advanced dives. Also, nice caves for the adventurer ones.
Save your money on cheap flights, food and courses.
The accomodation might cost up, since the influx of ukranian and russian refugees. But it's still cheaper than most of the Europe.
Some of the best food I've ever had was in Belgrade :)

Orpheus Dive in Singapore is a great shop. If you want to do the training locally, check them out.

Apparently it costs about 670 USD to do the drysuit class with dives in silfra and takes two days.

I find it hard to believe that someone in Asia will fly to Europe and save enough to be worth it doing a separate drysuit class.

Apparently it costs about 670 USD to do the drysuit class with dives in silfra and takes two days.

I find it hard to believe that someone in Asia will fly to Europe and save enough to be worth it doing a separate drysuit class.
It makes sense if he's traveling anyways and includes the training with his itinerary.

It makes sense if he's traveling anyways and includes the training with his itinerary.
Ah yea got you that makes sense then.

Ah yea got you that makes sense then.
Yup that's my plan. Just learn while I'm there to sightsee. Doing a day or 2 of diving while on an overseas holiday is also a good way for me to stay current. I don't really have access to "good" diving every week here. The dives around Singapore will be considered terrible by most divers but great for macro photographers. The viz is realistically 1 to 2m only and I define "realistically" by being able to read the words off your buddy's suit. I've done a few and I can say it's not for the faint of heart. If you can dive in Singapore, you can dive anywhere.

Some of the best food I've ever had was in Belgrade :)
I still dream of the spicy fish soup I had in Zemun. And the horse restaurant I went to (I think it was called Horseshoe in Serbian).

I went for business a few years ago and didn't do my research. I was expecting drab Eastern European food. Boy was a pleasantly surprised.

I also got to travel to Novi Sad. What a beautiful country.

Which one is this?
Zaovine. They raised to levels back to normal. Last time there it was amazing. Good 30-40m visibility. I really missed diving there, and it was sad seeing it drained. Now, when It's back to it nominal height. It's I believe 110m deep.

If you haven't dove there, you should. There is a sunken village at one end, and remains of an WWI ossuary.

Zaovine. They raised to levels back to normal. Last time there it was amazing. Good 30-40m visibility. I really missed diving there, and it was sad seeing it drained. Now, when It's back to it nominal height. It's I believe 110m deep.

If you haven't dove there, you should. There is a sunken village at one end, and remains of an WWI ossuary.
OK, that's not what I would call crystal clear water. From all the photos I have seen, it's quite comparable to Bilećko jezero. Yes, visibility can be quite good, but that green hue is omnipresent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom