Drunk-o-Rama V.8 (a Christmas Party)

where and when will we hold the PPD Christmas Party 07?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i'll give them to iris. i still have some of the old sticker if you want them.
Sounds great! I'd love the old stickers as well, I don't have anymore of them. My last one was taken when I replaced my laptop.

I won't vote, but I'll implore: go for Dec 28 in Makati. Then I can actually meet some of you folks!

I won't vote, but I'll implore: go for Dec 28 in Makati. Then I can actually meet some of you folks!

ei rick caloy, me & jag will be diving anilao on the 28th-29th. i recall larry (the hammerhead) is thinking of crossing over from pg...maybe it's a possibility.

ei rick caloy, me & jag will be diving anilao on the 28th-29th. i recall larry (the hammerhead) is thinking of crossing over from pg...maybe it's a possibility.
i adjusted my anilao trip a bit... 27th-30th instead of the 29th-1st... got a call for racket to host the makati new year's countdown... couldn't resist the amount of money they slapped me with :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom