Dropping in.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

P-W

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have been a ScubaBoard lurker on and off for years. Not a big fan of Forums in general as there always seems to be ego's and opinions that outweigh the actual person behind the avatar. I have appreciated some of the information and advice given here and I will add my 2 pennies now and again if it proves to be sage advice.
Dive safe,
Paul

Welcome to SB! While like any other forum you will find some ego here, but the breadth of good info on here surely outweighs that. How long have you been diving? Where have you dove? How's the diving in Guam? I've always wondered, it may have to make it onto my bucket list!

Welcome to SB! While like any other forum you will find some ego here, but the breadth of good info on here surely outweighs that. How long have you been diving? Where have you dove? How's the diving in Guam? I've always wondered, it may have to make it onto my bucket list!
Thank you for the welcome.
I have been diving for ~27 years now. I was taught in Maui. Dove throughout the Hawaiian islands, up and down the California coast and Channel Islands. Off the coast of Massachusetts and through Florida and the Keys. Down through Baja and the Sea of Cortez. Through-out the Kingdom of Tonga and Micronesia as well. Guam diving is something to do only because I live here. This is definitely not bucket list worthy diving but there are a few spectacular spots. If you are going to make the trip here it should only be because you are heading to one of the magnificent spots in Micronesia. If you do go to Micronesia you will be heading through Guam and should drop me a line.

I may just do that, I'm thinking this year may be the year of epic vacations as my day job as a teacher changed me around from Honors Biology to 9th grade earth science. Ibuprofen and strong coffee is my friend this year(kidding but not really haha). :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom