DRIS 1k Shorty Died - need replacement advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When did you buy them? If I recall, you said 2014 or 2015 in the helpdesk ticket?
Just message me, I'll send you a couple new ones :wink:

Mike@diverightinscuba.com

Nice one Mike, was surprised after reading the first post, not surprised reading yours. You're a good guy and run a great shop.

To close out this thread on a happy ending, Mike came through on his word. The failed light was 14 months old, very little use but out of warranty and DRIS owed me nothing. I did not (and would not) expect this special treatment but as a gesture of customer service it was greatly appreciated.

I was not able to easily open the light before I sent it back so I don't know why it failed. They seem to be built like tanks so it really surprised me. I have been otherwise very happy with their performance, I have four DRIS lights and they are great. DRIS has been good to me, I've ordered from them several times and have been nothing but happy with their service. This one went above and beyond and they deserve their excellent reputation.

Cheers!
Steve

Back
Top Bottom