Drew's Dam Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nikwho

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone ever dive with this compay? I hear that they offer some pretty cool drift diving in the river. I cant find a website or get ahold of a shop. thanks, nik

Never heard of em. What river do they dive at? Salt?

They did drift dives on the Colorado River starting at the Ringbolt rapids below the dam. I understand post 9/11 security made things pretty difficult to operate. It looks like they have now gone out of business. I found this on the web.

Oh, the charter shcedule at damdivers.com states:

dive charter business. When I independently start up again, I will make the posting on this page. Until then, we are not operating any charters on the
Colorado River. I can not remarkably refer you to anyone, since we were the only company offering this type of excitement/advance dive. First thanks for your interests, it's appreciated. - Drew"

I hope this helps

Stephen

Dang. Sounds like it would have been fun. Maybe one day we'll be able to dive there again.

THats too bad! I was told that it was a great dive! the boat drifted with you picked up divers along the way and when every one was back in the boat, they took you back up the river for dive number two. oh well, I hope he gets it back up and running. I have heard talk of some other folks wanting to set up a similar operation in the same area.

I dove that dive when Drew had the shop & again after he sold it, Drew did a MUCH BETTER TRIP but both times it was a RUSH , funny that I see Steve N. here on this same topic I just researched, OK all AZ divers from years ago think back to Fred Steele, what was the NAME of the dive site we all dove in Nv. Lake Mead, but where would I send some one to find the underwarter park

I did that dive 3-4 years ago with Desert Divers Supply in Las Vegas. They booked it with a charter operation whose name I dont recall. It was an Awesome dive. I highly recommend it if you are in the area.

Doug was a great instructor and a blast to dive with. (702) 438-1000

Hey Lea!! How are you? I think that you reccomended this dive to me. I have your divecon book. I'll drop it off at your shop(still by the cedar safeway, right?). Hope everything is going well! Nicole is getting certified next weekend! Unless we decide that it is too cold up at lake mojave.

Back
Top Bottom