Dreaming of a Sharm trip, looking for pointers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You could try the grand rotona it is right on the water up in the shark Bay Area With a nice guy in the dive shop. I think it is midsized. Has all inclusive if you want it.

camel is in naama bay is nice, but it is not on the water it is in a tourist area. you have to go in a vehicle to do any diving. Same for tropitel and tropitel waves not on the water.

don’t do Domina coral it’s way to big. You have to wait for a shuttle to go anywhere.

There is a guy on YouTube called Egypt made easy which is worth watching.

Don't mix up the Tropitel in Sharm and the one in Dahab. Tropitel Dahab is situated directly on the water.

We have had two excellent experiences with Camel Dive Club that satisfies all the criteria that the OP has on her wish list. But a liveaboard, IMVHO, would be better again.

How does that work?
Red sea water temperature below 300m is stable at 22 deg celcius. Due evaporation at the surface, salinity increases and dense water from surface will get heavier thus go deeper (and slowly move towards Indian Ocean). Unique for Red Sea. (Riff Führer Rotes Meer, Helmut Debelius 1998, p. 7, ISBN 3-86132-258-7)

We have had two excellent experiences with Camel DI’ve Club that satisfies all the criteria that the OP has on her wish list. But a liveaboard, IMVHO, would be better again.
Among my dive buddies I have one who lives in Istanbul. My buddy gets to Red Sea often and swears by Camel Divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom