Drama Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mom! Dad! It's me, your out-of-wedlock son, Junior. I was finally released from the institution after all these years. The voices are gone but the dreams... The dreams still come.

You're mistaking me for one of your more cosmopolitan friends, I left you for dead in San Pablo after taking your passport and the choicest of your scuba gear. Sorry about the Brazilian hooker, I thought you knew that was a dude. (Jen I have pictures you have to see)

Junior..this is amazing...I remember you!! You had those voices that kept saying something about DER or something..DIR maybe...you were obsessed! I hope you forgive us for what we had to do. We couldnt visit you because it hurt just to listen to you and your righteous talk. Ohh Junior.....

i am afraid that i represent Miss Ipa Nima, a Brazilian sex-industry worker, who
has filed a wrongful death claim against you all for the death of Paola in
San Paolo, who was killed while tending to Jepuskar, who did not know Paola
was just another man (all the girls who knew her said she had it coming,
but she gets it while she can)

It's OK dad. I understand...now. I even bought a pair of split fins and a jacket BC. To prove I still love you I am now off to Brazil to "take care of" a certain Miss Ipa Nima and set the family free.
By the way mom, I hooked up with Paola in San Paolo a time or two myself and I have to admit that for a dude he had a great set of
Whoops. Got to run or I'll miss my flight!
No matter what happens you are all still my family!

H2Andy:
i am afraid that i represent Miss Ipa Nima, a Brazilian sex-industry worker, who
has filed a wrongful death claim against you all....

My attorney confided to me this morning that Miss Nima had agreed to drop all charges in return for my testimony, perhaps I should not be talking with you about this...

How will this impact my plans to reinvent my character from the rogue, independant playboy to a respectable businessman and community pillar so that I can run for office?

I have corruptors and off-shore investors, namely a Nigerian prince I shan't name, anxious to commence the bribery once I'm sworn in.

Ahh, yes...the Nigerian prince...the Nigerian prince. How I remember him well! Many a hot summer night we spent talking on the Isle of Lucy! He told me about you...you and Miss Nima. You hurt her, you *******!

Don't think your attorney will get out of this one either, using his attorney/client privilege again. I'll make sure you go down!! (ahh, yes, that reminds me of the Nigerian prince!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom