DRAK issues - what can you tell me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhwestfall

Woof!
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I posted a "ticket" about a week ago in regard to an error message on my DRAK software/Puck that remains unresolved. Interestingly enough the error message directed me to submit an e-mail to an address that doesn't work. here is the error. Please advise:

DRAK error 08-25-2011.jpg

okay, that didn't work out too well - try this:

Error Message:

Could not load file or assembly 'System.EnterpriseServices.wrapper.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

at DRAK.DBUpgrade.UpgradeDB()
at DRAK.MainModule.Main()

Hi Bob,
I'm not sure what you are posting, as I'm not the computer tech guy. I suggest you try to repost your ticket. Italy in general takes the month of Aug for vacation. So I'm not surprised you haven't heard back. If you repost, on 9/1 you should get some help. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll send out a flag.

Thanks,

Zak

okay, the ticket is "open". I'll give it some more time. Think that is what you are saying. BTW - You should let them know that the e-mail address in the error message is non-functioning....

well, trying to do that (I am not tech savvy with this level of computers), messed up all of the system....

I have re-loaded (I think) all of Net Framework (1.1 - 3.5) though I assume I have missed something, and am unsure if updates will run again because of them being in the log....). Still nothing works in the DRAK interface.

Even uninstalled and re-installed the DRAK software,but still the same....

WinXP Home (its on a HP Mini210 Netbook).

I hope Mares will respond though I have been told they never will, even with a ticket posted on their web site..... MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!!!!

HINT HINT HINT.

UPDATE - need to remove all instances of .NET Framework and reinstall .NET Framework 2.0 that comes with the Mares software.

KEEP IN MIND, THIS IS HOW IT DID IT WITH XP. THIS MAY NOT WORK WITH OTHER OPERATING SYSTEMS AS SOME OF THEM ARE DEPENDENT ON THE .NET Framework TO RUN!

Thanks to all who helped behind the scenes as Mares sure wasn't going to assist.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom