dragger oxygauge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepblueh2o

Reaction score
So, at 180' my oxygauge took on a very small amount of water (small droplets were visible after inspection ) and stopped functioning (I just hate it when that happens). When you break them, Dragger doesn't fix them. I know of three in a small group of divers with nonworking units. Has anyone tried to repair them? Nothing to lose so I'm going to try. Looking for pointers if they are out there. And please, all of the "You can't do that , comments", don't bother. Any parts idea's would be welcome.

- Good luck, I could not do much with mine after I saw condensation under the glass. Sent mine in since is only 6 months old. I have yet to hear anything back after 3 weeks.
I plan to get a HS explorer model O as my primary.......

If you do figure out how to fix them please post it. I suspect there are many of us who could benefit.

Hi there,

I had the same problem. I looked at my gauge at 90 fsw and it was flooded!! I took it home and soaked it in a freshwater/vinegar solution for a few hours and let it dry for a few days. Once it was COMPLETELY dry, I threw a new battery in it and it has not had a problem since!! I was amazed that it worked! Anyhoo, I'm expecting it to last for a while. I recalibrated it once and have been fine with it since.

Good luck with yours, I hope you soaked it immediately after the dive.

Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom