Drager Panorama Nova OC With 2 Apeks Regulators & Carrying Case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lann

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
*UPDATE* I am asking $750 (FIRM) for the mask

Drager Panorama Nova FFM - full face mask - (Open circuit version but convertible to rebreather). This is more or less the best full face mask money can buy that is not meant for industrial purposes. It is actually only available for the military in certain configurations. The unique thing about this mask is that it can be used with a rebreather with bail out and also that the regulators are removable WHILE DIVING. I am also selling 2 of the regulators (since they are specific to this mask for $300 each.) I really reccommend considering buying this with the regulators as I exported them from Germany and they were over $550 each and it takes a long time to get them. They are not available for sale outside of Germany. The mask includes the hard carrying case.

I have greatly enjoyed this mask and it is in like-new condition as are the regulators. This is actually my favorite piece of scuba equipment and I wouldn't be selling it except that I won't be diving for the near future. The thing that I found really neat is being able to unclip the regulator and breath ambient air while swimming at the surface (or even look below the surface). This really does work quite well and is practical. I even considered making a snorkel for this mask (I know that's weird) but if anyone wants a spare p-port connector I can throw it in.

Mask: $750
Apeks Regulators: $250 each (I have two)

Everything: $1200

Call Dewayne at (916)533-0007

Current location: Tokyo Japan. Shipping by Air to the USA will take approximately 5-7 days. I will split the cost of shipping which should make it about the same as domestic. Other members of this forum have purchased expensive items from me in the past so I have references upon request.

Video of this mask:
Drager Panorama Sport Review - YouTube

drager1.jpgdrager2.jpgdrager3.jpg

See my other items for sale:

Oceanic VT4 Computer + Transmitter *sold*
Apeks FST first Stage, TX100 Regulator, Alternate, hoses

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom