Drager fill adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdB:
How does the drager fitting come off of the pressure reducer? There are no flats for a socket or wrench, and noo hex fitting for the center piece. Do you have to disassemble this 1st stage to get at it???

Any info would be welcome. I have to travel 20 to 50 miles to get this damn thing filled, I have the fill adapter backordered, won't be in till the end of October.

THERE ARE TWO FILLER ADAPTERS ON E-BAY NOW FOR UNDER 50 BUCKS.

diverdB:
Just bought a Drager Dolphin SCR, the fill adapter is backordered from Aqualung, cant get it till the end of Oct 2004, so I cant fill the cylinder. Question is, where can I order a fill adapter, and get it quick?

There's one on eBay right now ...

(I'm not selling it)

jerrynuss:
Another option would be to remove the drager fitting from the first stage a put on a regular scuba din fitting. I did this and can use any din cylinder and not have to haul the specific drager cylinder around. There is some machining involved but it works well.

How did you get the Drager fitting off the first stage, and what did you use for a din adapter (which brand or make)?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom