Draft DIMWIT Manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice job, I like it :D

Can we get that Texas logo w/ White on Black?

Hey, we have Photoshop, we can do anything we want to it...change the color...add a TX flag...you name it. :D

So that's where my brickbat went!!!!

I must be gettin' mental.

Craig, you need to tell me more about the road-side repair of the Gypsy Girl...I think I heard a bit about that. :D

As in all things involving Mr. Poye, that is a yarn best spun by the master himself.

I am new to this as a newly cert. diver, so correct me if I am wrong, But could you replace the "Pony" bottle of Rollin Rock with a more quality "Pony" Keg of a true Texas beer of Lone Star or Shiner. Just a thought.

And if ya'll like spearing in zero vis yall would love it down here in South Texas right now.

I am new to this as a newly cert. diver, so correct me if I am wrong, But could you replace the "Pony" bottle of Rollin Rock with a more quality "Pony" Keg of a true Texas beer of Lone Star or Shiner. Just a thought.

And if ya'll like spearing in zero vis yall would love it down here in South Texas right now.

You are a shining example of a DIMWIT diver. You are thinking for yourself and doing it your way. Nothing wrong with carrying a larger pony bottle. We also have our preferred "gas" in our bottle.

Last edited:
Here's a couple more DIMWIT logo ideas. Anyone else have an idea or suggestion? If you're not a Photoshop expert that's OK...just tell us what your idea is...

Attachments

• DIMWITlogo4.jpg
    DIMWITlogo4.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 34
  • DIMWITlogo3.jpg
    DIMWITlogo3.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 28
You are a shining example of a DIMWIT diver. You are thinking for yourself and doing it your way. Nothing wrong with carrying a larger pony bottle. We also have our preferred "gas" in our bottle.

Thank You. Hopefully I can dive with ya'll one day and be inducted into the dimwit's.

Being a new diver and diving in the zero vis of the jetties I tend to hoover a little more "gas" than the average person both during the dive and after. Gas type according to actions taking place of course.

There should be a simple and straight forward chapter in the book about proper hydration techniques. I'd gladly offer my services as a consultant along with the use of my special equipment free of charge.
:wink:

There should be a simple and straight forward chapter in the book about proper hydration techniques. I'd gladly offer my services as a consultant along with the use of my special equipment free of charge.

:rofl3:

see! Now I knew that while all these posers, joiners and wannabes were sitting in front of their keyboards there'd be a few enterprising souls out there pushing the envelope.

Back
Top Bottom