DR RG2500 Regs - Enviro Sealed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwhities

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm selling a doubles set of DR RG2500s. I'm not going to be diving doubles for quite sometime and I'm sure I won't be diving for a long while either. So, I'm selling my doubles regs.

The person I bought them from I believe stated that they were only dove about 10 to 12 times. They were used as side mount regs. I haven't had a chance to try them out. I trust the person I bought them from fully. So, the usual disclaimer, get them checked out before using them.

7" reg hose, 24" reg hose 24" SPG hose, Hog SPG, 35" dry suit QC hose and a 24" (I believe) QC wing hose.

I'll take 575.00 shipped to the lower 48 including PP. So, send me 575.00 to mwhitiesA@Tsysconms.com and I'll send it out to you ASAP. They are in a box already and ready to ship.

Michael

I'll take offers. I need to sell them quickly. Send me an offer I can't refuse.

No, I don't have the yoke adapters.

Michael

Thank you to who have offered. I'm already losing to much money on these. I'll take 500.00 shipped and cover the PP fees.

Michael

Sold. Thanks.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom