Dr Paul on the mend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Delightful news! All the best for a quick and full recovery!

What a wonderful gift! I am simply overwhelmed. His wife is most correct when she said this is not a dress rehersal. Welcome back Dr. Paul. I am sure we will all learn more about diving from you in the future. You do not have to dive to still be a diver. Once a diver, always a diver.

Even thought we may never dive dive together, I am for one still eager to meet you some day.

May the rest of your life but as happy and fulfilling as your past.

Bill Barrow
NAUI 37034

Thank you God for answered prayers! Dr.Paul, I wish you and your family the best, and I am so glad everything turned out okay, I can certainly understand your decision not to return to diving, but I just want you to know that you are always welcome on the ScubaBoard..:) God Bless!

Truly this is a season to celebrate birth and re-birth!

Ken

After a while away from this outstanding board I got struck by the news something happend to Dr. Paul Thomas.

After reading a few lines I am really happy this ended so well :).

Hope to meet our Dr soon on the board again....

Glad to hear Dr Paul is doing better. Best wishes for a happy holiday and a speedy recovery!

Sometimes the best presents are the ones you don't have to unwrap.

He's right to focus his priorities with his life, family, and career. Honestly I'd be surprised to see him post here again - as he alluded to - diving is in his past. I don't want to welcome him back here - because I am so glad to hear that he has awakened from the coma. That he has fought to come back to his loving family who have now become reunited with their loved one. Any other outcome would have been a tragedy of the most serious proportions. I wish you the best Paul Thomas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom