http://www.diveheart.org/

Dr. Bill Needs Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MMM

Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am deeply honored and humbled by the show of support I am seeing on this. Looks like I'm facing a second summer of little to no diving due to several upcoming surgeries and lengthy recovery times.

More power to you, Sir! The contribution you make is priceless, and let's hope that your friends here on ScubaBoard (and elsewhere) rise to the challenge, as you have.

I'm pleased to see this here on SB. The diving community at large will, I'm sure, want to dive in to help, given how much Bill has given to us over the years.

Bill, I'm happy to be able to help in some small way. Stay strong! You'll be back in your (legendarily tattered) wetsuit soon. :)

Sad to hear Dr. Bill as I know you have recently been back in the water. I wish you nothing but the best and will keep you in my thoughts sir.

I am deeply honored and humbled by the show of support I am seeing on this. Looks like I'm facing a second summer of little to no diving due to several upcoming surgeries and lengthy recovery times.

Keeping you in my thoughts & sending you strength! :heart: And I included a signature for the first time in honor of you. :)

Love and respect from Canada. I have enjoyed your contributions for years. Looking forward to hearing you are diving regularly again when the recovery is behind you.

Warm regards,
Cameron

Bill, wishing you all the best for a full recovery. Happy to help out with a donation, you have long been a valuable member of scuba board and no doubt you will quickly reach the goal with such a tight-knit community! I will keep you in my thoughts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom