Dr. Bill in Florida early March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill

The Lorax for the Kelp Forest
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Well, I'm ready to take another trip to see Mom and be with my Dad in the nursing home. Got a call from my buddy Andrea saying she has to be in Florida about the same time and wondered if we could dive the Keys. It didn't take long to say yes!

Our plan is to be in Fort Myers the 7th/8th and then Miami the 9th/10th and the Keys that weekend.

Any of you Conch Divers free to dive with us in either location? Or just have a chance to meet while I'm out there.

Dr. Bill

:eyebrow: I hear another party starting to brew

I'm working that weekend..drats.

Hmmmm.... don't have my "scuba" calendar in front of me at this second, but I echo baitedstorm....bet we can do another Conchs-Californian dive outing. Pick the location, we'll go from there!!! We might think about sticking with South Florida--there's plenty of diving without having to head to the Keys, which are generally more expensive!

Rats! I wish you were on this coast for a weekend day, I'd like to meet you. Unfortunately, I'm still the new guy at work, and can't take any more days off. :(
Maybe we can get together for a beer or something.

I'll be there in March, but not until the 16th...and I, too, will be looking for a warm water fix.

drbill:
Well, I'm ready to take another trip to see Mom and be with my Dad in the nursing home. Got a call from my buddy Andrea saying she has to be in Florida about the same time and wondered if we could dive the Keys. It didn't take long to say yes!

Our plan is to be in Fort Myers the 7th/8th and then Miami the 9th/10th and the Keys that weekend.

Any of you Conch Divers free to dive with us in either location? Or just have a chance to meet while I'm out there.

Dr. Bill

I would definitely be up for a Keys trip that weekend. Keep me in the loop!

hmmm....might be interested...keep us informed..

Plans have changed... for the better! Dive buddy Andrea has to fly back to California on the 13th so I had planned to end my diving then. However, dive buddy Stephanie is flying in the same day from Texas and we plan a few extra days of diving in the Ft. Lauderdale (near her Mom) to Key Largo area. Most likely until the 16th or 17th.

Kelpmermaid- where will you be on the 16th?

Dr. Bill

drbill:
Kelpmermaid- where will you be on the 16th?

Dr. Bill

Actually, that's the day I am headed out to FL. I was planning on joining the Conchs in Boynton on Saturday, th 19th...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom