Suggestion Downloading threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you can do a FILE --> SAVE AS and save the entire page in html and view it later.

If you've got the Adobe Element or Publisher plug in, you might be able to save it as PDF under "SAVE AS"

lol.
I believe this site has an RSS feed. I have never ever used RSS so I don't know if you can download a feed of a certain thread. If he saves the site in html the layout will be hard to read, and I doubt he would get much reading done. I am not sure though, I have tried doing this, but here, and the layout got mucked up.

Most forum software has a Lite Option, where it just goes into text mode, no graphics, for example:

Username
Subject of Post

Message here

-----

Thats basically all you get and its very simple to read.

Anyhow,

Good Luck,

Bobby

mike_s:
you can do a FILE --> SAVE AS and save the entire page in html and view it later.

If you've got the Adobe Element or Publisher plug in, you might be able to save it as PDF under "SAVE AS"

Also go into your profile and maximise the number of posts per page (40).
Most threads can then be saved in a few operations.

On IE, when you add something to your favorites, there is a checkbox for "make available offline.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom