Downloading pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know that we have that option of downloaiding to computer. Or if you mean you can't see them, that'd be a loading thing. Gimme a link will ya...?

I'll see what you're looking at.

I've was going o post about something that's possibly related, but I'll ask in this thread: I cannot see the attachments in older threads.

For example, I included a bunch of pics in this thread, but they don't show up anymore. Are they lost for good?

If you link to a specific example we might be able to help.

Many pictures are links to external websites. To download those, right click and go to "properties" to get the URL. Copy the URL and paste it into another window to open up the pic. Then do the normal "right click", then "save pic" action.

*Floater*:
I've was going o post about something that's possibly related, but I'll ask in this thread: I cannot see the attachments in older threads.

For example, I included a bunch of pics in this thread, but they don't show up anymore. Are they lost for good?
Thanks for the link - I see what you mean.

That could be what Nikyyo meant. I asked for a link, and she sent a PM saying she would try to get me one after a little trip or something, but haven't heard from her.

I thot maybe the posted had edited his attachments thru the UserCP, but I see that my posts from a year ago are missing thumbs I added then...??

*Floater*:

Alas, we haven't been able to restore the older attachments sofar. My best bet would be to ask the original poster to repost those pictures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom