Download cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a question, my wife has a Oceanic OCS dive computer and I have a Sunnto D9tx. She doesn't have a cable but I have one for my D9 and the end looks like it should work on the OCS. The question is will it work? I wanted to ask before trying it and possibly damaging the computer.

That is like asking If Chevy parts will work on a Ford. You will have to pony up and buy the cable from oceanic. The SCUBA industry like many others likes proprietary equipment and planned obsolescence.

........my wife has a Oceanic OCS dive computer and I have a Sunnto D9tx. She doesn't have a cable but I have one for my D9 and the end looks like it should work on the OCS. The question is will it work? .....
NO. It will not work.
While the connectors for the watches look similar (pins are rotated of only few degrees), the signals and the protocols are completely different.
In fact we had to create two different SKUs for our own DCbuddy device.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom