Dove with Abernathy's today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep, I fully agree about Captain Dave moving Little Deeper to Riviera Beach. Great boat, great service, good charter prices, and a DM who obviously enjoys doing what she does.

Dove Blue Heron Bridge with the Little Deeper's "First Mate" today... She was telling me about her new T-Shirts... You're going to love them.

Back to the original topic... I need to schedule a trip with Abernathy real soon. I have a boarding pass that I need to use up. Plus, I always enjoy diving with Captain Zach at the helm.

Ever dive with "Sandy's Sunday"? I like diving with her also

Joe

Ever dive with "Sandy's Sunday"? I like diving with her also

Joe

I haven't dove with Sandy Sunday... but, I've heard nothing but good reports about them.

Al

Sandy's operation is our favorite also!! She has a great crew and they really do go out of their way to make sure everyone has a great day. We were out two weekends ago and there were four kids onboard, it was a little rough so we came in the inlet between dives...Sandy had the captain take us to the marina store and bought everyone a ice cream...we had a great day both in and out of the water. Two of the kids were my nephews and at dinner they were still taking about how "cool" it was that Sandy showed them so much, I really appreciated the time she spent with them, it re-inspired them to dive!! If you've got kids...this is one fine operation for families. Website for Sandy's group is OceanQuest Scuba

Sandy's operation is our favorite also!! She has a great crew and they really do go out of their way to make sure everyone has a great day. We were out two weekends ago and there were four kids onboard, it was a little rough so we came in the inlet between dives...Sandy had the captain take us to the marina store and bought everyone a ice cream...we had a great day both in and out of the water. Two of the kids were my nephews and at dinner they were still taking about how "cool" it was that Sandy showed them so much, I really appreciated the time she spent with them, it re-inspired them to dive!! If you've got kids...this is one fine operation for families. Website for Sandy's group is OceanQuest Scuba

I would say this describes Sandy and her operation perfectly.

I'm diving with Sandy on Saturday and Abernethy on Sunday. We done hundreds of dives with them and never had a bad time.
Expect some pictures posted after the weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom