Dove Point Pleasant RR bridge Sat. 8/9.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fairybasslet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The times listed for the tides were kind of off so we never made it to the other side of the channel to look for seahorses. But we saw itty bitty baby flounders. About 2 inches long. They were so cute. And we saw some other kind of fish eating a crab. I thought my buddy was going to take a photo but his battery died. And we saw a blue crab. I didn't take my camera because I'm still not really comfortable diving in those waters. Vis is only about 15 ft max and I like to keep a close eye on my buddy cause I have no idea where I am most of the time. And there's boats and marinas and some currents I'm not familiar with. We had dinner at Spikes. I had steamed lobster tail, crab, mussels, and clams with drawn butter. Yummmy!! Then we walked up to the boardwalk and my bud bought me an ice cream. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom