Douglas Seifert reviews DUI's Silicone ZipSeals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KathyIGH

Dive professional
Reaction score
(Douglas is our newest DOG of the Week - DUI Owners Group. His posting can be found at Douglas Seifert loves the new DUI silicone ZipSeals for drysuit diving )

LOVE the new DUI Silicone ZipSeals

doug.jpg

Dear Susan, Faith and Team DUI,

I am delighted to report that your new silicone seals are a success beyond my hopes and imagination. I was able to spend five hours a day in the water at Guadalupe, completely dry and absolutely comfortable thanks to DUI's beautifully constructed suit, and the addition of a leak-free, tear-free, comfortable silicone neck seal. I have long dreaded cold water assignments due to the abrasions and near choking incurred wearing a latex neck seal. With a neoprene seal, I have experienced that terrible shrinkable which comes with age (the wearer, not the suit itself). But the new silicone neck seals are a joy. I would compare it to wearing a starched collar with black tie: initially, you are aware that you have something snug around your throat, but in no time, you become used to it, and can dance the night away, looking your very best and without discomfort. Thanks to DUI's new line of silicone neck and wrist seals, I am now eager to explore more of the cold water regions so rich in life and beauty knowing I will be comfortable, dry, warm and at ease.

Congratulations on a great success that, for me, is a game changer in dry suit diving.

All best fishes,

Douglas David SEIFERT
World Editor,
Water Column,
DIVE MAGAZINE

PS
if you would like to offer all your clients a free subscription to DIVE, it is available here and downloadable via the Apple App store for free: http://free.divemagazine.co.uk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom