double tank setup on my 911

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DavidB

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hi all,

Last Friday, I had trouble to put Double tanks on my 911 with a backplate in the inside side of the BCD! :light: I got really upset that I should not have to purchase this BCD from the begining and should i went instead with the BP and wings!
Now that I have cool down i would like to know if people here could send me a picture with a double on there 911 with a BP from the inside so i can see if i did something wrong! basically the problem was due to the fact that i needed to remove the tank straps so i could insert the screws through the 2 holes but once you remove the straps from the wings nothing is holding the wings!!!!

So now i have a quite bad feeling that I spent money on a BCD that won't really answer to my needs:mad: and I will have to change to another product!

please help! :banghead: cause this me right now!

David,

You need the bladder attachment straps (part # 7281-M) to hold the bladder on.

Since you are in Isreal, I am going to guess that you can't just walk over to a dive shop and find them in stock...and zip ties would probably work for "quick fix".

If you PM me your address, I will send you a set in the mail...although I don't know how long it will take for them to arrive...

Scott

Scott thanks I just PM you

If it is possible, could please post a picture on how it should look.

Back
Top Bottom