Double 130's for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reddiver970

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have a set of double 130's for sale $500 in Fort Collins,Co.

IMG_2027.jpg

$450 gotta be somebody needing more bottom time

What is shipping to zip code 34990? How old are they? In hydro or out? 200 or 300 bar DIN valves? What neck size is the valve threaded with (see exerpt from dive gear express, below)? Thanks, Odo.
So how do you figure out what you have? Assuming your cylinder was manufactured in the last 45 years or so, look at the SCUBA Tank neck for the DOT stamp. If it reads DOT-3AL or DOT-3AA it has a 3/4 NPS threaded neck opening. (3AL means aluminum, 3AA means steel.) If it reads DOT-Xxxxx-3442 it's a steel cylinder, also with 3/4 NPS threaded opening. If it reads DOT-Xxxxx-3500 or DOT-Xxxxx-4350, it's a steel or composite cylinder with a 7/8 UNF threaded opening. (The Xxxxx is a manufacturer specific four or five digit exemption number that starts with the letters E or SP.) Another test, if the valve is out of the cylinder, is that a U.S. quarter coin will fit through the 3/4 NPS cylinder neck opening but will not fit through the 7/8 UNF opening. By the way, if it's not a SCUBA tank, all bets are off; it will probably have some other neck opening threading which is incompatible with SCUBA valves.

I really don't want to deal with shipping them monsters, I am hoping to sell local. They are XS scuba tanks 3442 steels, 3/4 dive rite manifold, Born on hydro 07 current hydro Feb 2013. Not sure of the brand of the tank bands.

Still have the cylinders for sale? I am local, just down in Denver.

Back
Top Bottom