Dork diving at its worst (or best depending on your disposition)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello,
I am new to the board and definetly a dork diver. I am in WI and dive whenever and whereever I can. I recently took a day off of work to help with a HS discover scuba class so I could dive in the pool. Yes, I'm a dork.

Welcome to Dork Diving and :sblogo: :wave-smil

Incidentally, although it's not *required*, it's customary to fill in your User Profile. It comes in handy to at the very least have a location in there so people know where you're coming from. :biggrin:

You know, I'd love to help with a HS group sometime. That'd be so cool. I guess I'll settle for DMing for our classes for now. :D

Ecky and I are planning on helping with a Girl Scout scuba day camp in late July...gotta turn them into diving dorks at an early age, I suppose...

Lol...we love you too, TG.

:dork2:

I'm at best a courtesy dork diver, because I belong to the collective, but I've been known to get in my own, small and shallow swimming pool when I can't make the time or find the companions to do something better. I've also done local dives with my nose on the rope on the bottom, because the viz was so poor. That's pretty desperate.

Desperate, or committed?
:wink:

So, Celtic -- where are you at in Wisconsin? Seems like there are not very many of us up in this neck of the woods compared to other areas....

I'm moving into Hogarthian diving, but still a dork on the boat. :D

Don't worry Truckergirl, those people didn't get me yet and they'll never get me. :wink:

I blame TSandM on spreading her influence of me changing my gears into a hog configuration. :chair:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom