Dork Divers take note:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awww...did I missed the drama?

Dash Riprock:
I would have great admiration for those that would feel confident enough to blaze a path of dorkiness through the stodgy and stale world of blacks and greys that dominate the sport of diving.

(drumroll please) Yes, we've found another Dork Diver! Welcome to the dork side!

Well, looks like the forum janitor sure did a great job in keeping everything in order. :wink: Speaking of janitor, its time for me to clean up the house. :)

GA Under Water:
OH I'll have one one day when I get Tanks. Course do they come in Stars and Stripes? :eyebrow:

Since my Sherwood reg has a small stream of bubbles, I need to rig up a little propeller to take advantage, ya think? :truckergirl:

TheRedHead:
Some people do put informative stickers on their tanks such as Nitrox, Trimix, MOD info. How can you seriously dive with this stuff? Too much candyass factor.

I'm really not sure how the term "candyass" applies.

Perhaps a better phrase would be "too much silly factor," but then that wouldn't be quite disdainful. It's okay, though. We Dork Divers are used to getting strange looks while we have fun.

Dork Diving- it's not for everyone. Whoops. Wrong thread.

trucker girl:
I'm really not sure how the term "candyass" applies.

Perhaps I use have used "Nancy" diver. You're diving air because you don't have any room for your mix stickers. This is the non-candyass tank marking:

Those tank wraps are definite Rule 6 violations as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom