Dork Divers take note:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dash Riprock:
Well, I apologize if I didnt get your sense of humor. I re-read your individual posts in this thread and quite frankly, I didnt get the "wink-wink, nudge-nudge" feeling at all. "Good natured teasing" usually has a component of obviousness. In fact you seemed quite offended that I "trolled" the Basic forum. Overall, it tended to bring down the thread, so I dont think it really worked.

By the way, Ive never posted regarding the Dork Divers, and have never joined in on any conversations about it. I just saw the tank wraps and thought of them. I wouldnt be personally insulted at anything anyone had to say about them.

Im typically a sarcastic person, I tend to pick up on it quickly, but failed to so with your comments. My apologies to you for mis-reading your posts.
You obviously missed her little winking smilie :wink:. I think Red has what some people would call a dry sense of humor and it takes a little more effort to see the humor.
Of course dry humor may not be best around here when we're all wet. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom