Dork Divers Manifesto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rhonda ~~ LOL yep looks like yours. :)

I love your avatar..Are you for scuba!

Natasha:
I love your avatar..Are you for scuba!

Thanks! It took me awhile to find that pic, but the search was worth it. That was the best part of the whole movie! :D

Do I totally belong in the DD forum or what?!:dork2:

Okay, just to confirm that I totally belong in the Dork Diver forum...

I recently sent out a "just for fun" email to some friends and family telling them that starting tonight I'm going to have high speed internet at home instead of just plain ol' dial up... and, in the subject line, I put something like "I'm getting high speed internet... I have finally entered the 20th century."

I'll let you all figure out what's wrong with that one.

Anybody got a horse drawn carriage I can borrow?

trucker girl:
Okay, just to confirm that I totally belong in the Dork Diver forum...

I recently sent out a "just for fun" email to some friends and family telling them that starting tonight I'm going to have high speed internet at home instead of just plain ol' dial up... and, in the subject line, I put something like "I'm getting high speed internet... I have finally entered the 20th century."

I'll let you all figure out what's wrong with that one.

Anybody got a horse drawn carriage I can borrow?

OK so I totally missed that in the subject line, confirming that I too am a DD :dork2:

Only took ya a century to make it to the 20th century so how long to get into the 21st.

ClayJar:
Can't until the new logo is official. Once we've got a logo, we can ask for steenken badges if people want to beg. :wink:

We doan need no steenkin' badges!! (besides, I'd prolly pierce my nipple with it)

Just sayin'...

Ron

scratchmyback:
OK so I totally missed that in the subject line, confirming that I too am a DD :dork2:

THANK GOD I'M NOT ALONE! I sent it out in a mass email (okay, for me, mass means 5 people...) and I have to think there are a few thinkin' "what a moron..."

I also just found out that I continually mis-spell "lose" with the word "loose." In my website's newsletter, no less. Sigh. And I'm always noticing typos and mis-spellings... Oh, to be perfect...

Of course, that would be boring...

Back
Top Bottom