Dor Iv Anilao may 19-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Axua:
You are more than welcome on the boat, however I am afraid I cannot take more than 4 people because my significant other is coming with me (not more than 6 on the boat). I also will be doing 2 dives only in the morning (8am and 10am) as I have to leave the resort by 3 pm as my gf has to catch work by 7 pm.

If you are diving with me I will also gladly take care of your reservations on your stay and equipment :)

thanks, jai! got reserved already.

so, girls... who will be kicked out? ish to mike or spoon's boat? or iris to spoon's boat? van has to stay with jai 'cause she's the baby...

clgsamson:
:D
Brad_Aimees.jpg

How about a mini poll right here...

1) Is Moonie about to feint? why?
a) guy has bad underarm odor
b) she's falling for the guy
c) other reasons you can't say

2) Is she rubbing the guy's nipple with her shoulder? :D :D :D

or None of the above. He has his hand on my butt.

iris_ice:
thanks, jai! got reserved already.

so, girls... who will be kicked out? ish to mike or spoon's boat? or iris to spoon's boat? van has to stay with jai 'cause she's the baby...

I vote for Ish to Mike's boat, dapat lang diba? I will allow Ish to be alone (without me) with Mike during the dives but not during the nights.

And oh this is my first chance to dive with Jai... he was my instructor's assistant during my first ever pool session.

Back
Top Bottom