Dor Iv Anilao may 19-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
Sweet! now that means i need a model who is comfortable at 150.. on single tank, with a bit light and pink fins....

That means Pao!! hahaha
And here I thought you meant Larry.

clgsamson:
Mikey, somehow I knew what your answer was gonna be..
Well she did say something about wanting it wild..... :wink:

Mike Veitch:
Sweet! now that means i need a model who is comfortable at 150.. on single tank, with a bit light and pink fins....

That means Pao!! hahaha

Pao doing a bounce dive? :D

I cannot vouch for his acting but Brad is in fact good in the water and a certified Divemaster :)

TO ALL OF THOSE GUYS WHO REACTED NEGATIVELY: You're all losers!!! Nyahahaha

@SPOON: He's a well disciplined Divemaster. Though he's not yet DIR, i believe he's geared towards that. I think he also owns a "jujitsu" (some sort of taekwando?) school.

:D
Brad_Aimees.jpg

How about a mini poll right here...

1) Is Moonie about to feint? why?
a) guy has bad underarm odor
b) she's falling for the guy
c) other reasons you can't say

2) Is she rubbing the guy's nipple with her shoulder? :D :D :D

ishbaby:
Boating with Jai (Yes we need a DM)

1. Penn (May 20 - 21 only)
2. Moonie (May 20 - 21 only)
3. Jai (May 20 only)
4. Iris (May 19 - 21)
5. Van (May 19 - 21)
6. Ish (May 19 - 21)

You are more than welcome on the boat, however I am afraid I cannot take more than 4 people because my significant other is coming with me (not more than 6 on the boat). I also will be doing 2 dives only in the morning (8am and 10am) as I have to leave the resort by 3 pm as my gf has to catch work by 7 pm.

If you are diving with me I will also gladly take care of your reservations on your stay and equipment :)

moonlighting:
ISH & IRIS...eto ang gusto nyo ha, o (this is what you want, here)

brad turvy <--- yum!!! pleeeeaaaase moonie, drag him to dor IV :D saw him in our check out. too shy to ask for a picture with him. but in my dreams, he approached us and begged us to take a pix with him :D

@mike: skinny guy?! that's a hunk's body :crazy3: something you wouldn't know about. oh, and as you can see, he has HAIR!!! and young, and hot, and... :tongue2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom