Dor Iv Anilao may 19-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Axua:
May I add safety and enforcement of proper dive procedures.

The divemaster who talks a lot about what he has done, where he has dived, the shark that he held under his arms, the current that he swam in for 5 kms, the 200 foot dive he made on a pony bottle is the divemaster that will show of his skills to you and will probably get you bent.

But if you think your skilled enough to not need a DM that is ok and good but I also suggest that you take stock of the people your diving with and what they are capable of. My friend who had an accident in Dumaguete was just a rescue diver and a lot of people blamed him of his buddy's death because he was the more experience of the two.

Nice one dre.

It's over now, go take a look at the last flurry...:D

Good commentary, Jai. That's where I draw the line between dive guide and dive master. The dive guide is there to show you around, the dive master is in charge of your dive experience. I think everyone would get a better experience if they accepted their level of comfort but unfortunately, many don't, feeling they're letting someone else down if they don't live up to someone else's expectations.

I want someone to show me frog fish, then when i take 15 mins to get the pic i want that guide is off looking for the next cool critter...

Thats what i like!

Mike Veitch:
I want someone to show me frog fish, then when i take 15 mins to get the pic i want that guide is off looking for the next cool critter...

Thats what i like!

mysid shrimp you want a picture of that?

Mike Veitch:

Thats what i like!

Me too mike...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom