Dor Iv Anilao may 19-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
maybe, youl have to treat me to a kfc though:wink:
@spoon: i've heard horror stories of you and kfc... can i just contrib on gas? wahahahahahaha

@caloy: aren't we all? i don't know what the dive details are? ako dive where cheaper or with whomever... the more relaxed and visually stunning the better but can do anything non-deco

@jon: hayuf... alam no na style ko ha? hahahahahaha

Jag

shugar:
@spoon: i've heard horror stories of you and kfc... can i just contrib on gas? wahahahahahaha

Jag

NEGATIVE

kfc demolition should be a rite of passage for all pasaways

Spoon:
NEGATIVE

kfc demolition should be a rite of passage for all pasaways
kfc demo procedures please... do we have a minimum count? is there a surface interval between buckets?

kfc-bucket.gif

but overall, been there, done that, didn't bother with the tshirt

1. Caloy/Myra - May 19 (3); 20 (4); 21 (2) yes - aircon room

2. Jonix - May 19 (2) May 20 (4) - 21 (2), yes - a/c or non a/c, am ok to bunk with anyone

3. Matthew - May 19 (2), 20 (2), 21 (1), need to bunk with someone, non a/c is ok

4. Ish - May 19 (not sure), 20 (4); 21 (2) (dive with anybody I guess)

5. Van - May 20-21 (tentative for May 19)

6. Iris - May 20 (4); 21 (2) yes - non a/c is okay

7. spoon-20(4)-21(2)/ YES AIRCON i can taker 4 divers with me

8. mons-20(4)-21(2)/ YES AIRCON i can take 4 divers with me

9. moonlighting - 20-21

10. jakol - 20-21

11. Halthron - 19(0) - 20(4) -21(2) - Prefer A/C solo room, willing to share if they fill up.

12. graham - 20-21

13. monsignor mike VEITCH (18-23) yes

14. moonie (gnome) - 20-21

15. Jag - 20 (4) -21 (2) - non-aircon is ok, willing to dive and bunk with anybody (in a strictly non-brokeback, etc. etc etc kind of way)... if i go 19th i will be (2), (3), (2) for dives... mahal na eh...

16. DiverDennis - May 19 (1) May 20 (4) -21 (2) yes aircon room

17. Simon (18-23) yes

18. Jai - 20

I've added a day to mine (arriving Fri night), added room preference and included number of dives.

There've been several questions about who is diving with Divenet and others asking which would be cheaper. Can we get prices involved for diving with Divenet? I only care about diving with PPD on this trip but don't want to pay extra if I don't need to. I'm guessing others feel the same way. If Divenet costs more than AVs normal price, what is the benefit?

Back
Top Bottom