Don't you get tired ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oops... sorry... wrong photo...

larryshorts.jpg

Jag
The way you are holding that cam setup is disturbing. It's not the 400D... Is it?

Z...

ah..next stop for Larry should be PI! & the PPD'ers will give him a very BIG hug!!:grouphug:

ah..next stop for Larry should be PI! & the PPD'ers will give him a very BIG hug!!:grouphug:

Evie, my arms are open wide. Hugs are good.

@larry: dated any kangaroos lately? :rofl3:

Kangaroos lack the necessary articulatory joints to make hugs worthwhile. Also, get close enough, and they can disembowel you with their evil back legs. Roos suck ass.

i think sheep are the preferred choice there....

Amongst the majority, you may be correct. I have a bad knee and the wooly buggers move too fast.

wallabies actually... sheep i believe is the SBS of choice further up north like sydney...

Jag

Re Wombats, the hopping motion adds a certain je ne sais quoi (allegedly), but the only ones I've seen have been decaying on the side of the road, which hardly leaves me speechless with lust. No. Really, it doesn't.

Larry prefers a bit of wombat i hear...

Now you're talking. Preferably with hairy noses.:crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom