Don't Share Your Air

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is interesting that sheriffs have decreed that they are the ones who get to decide if laws are constitutional or not. I was taught as a young student that courts were the ones to decide if a law was unconstitutional. I was also taught that law enforcement officials were hired to enforce the laws, and they took an oath promising to do just that. It would seem to me that a law enforcement officer who announces that he or she will not enforce a law has violated that oath.

I completely agree with your statement above, but I wonder if you make exceptions, maybe you don't.

You are equally aghast at sanctuary city officials correct?
How about Colorado's refusal to abide by federal drug laws, I mean the law is the law right?
Allowing people to burn others business' without any attempt to stop them is ok, as is taking over public and private property just because you're pissed off? If the law is the law that has to be true no matter what your personal feelings are.

I don't really care which side of an issue a person is on if they are honest, but the hypocrisy that runs rampant these days is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom