Donation for Defense Fund not showing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DHMO Diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I made a Pay Pal donation for the Defense Fund on 5-17-10 and there has been no change to my profile. Who do I PM with the details to be sure that SB got the donation?

Um, ususally people post their Paypal transaction numbers in the "Protect our Right to Post" thread.

As for the DEFENDER badge, try digging the User CP.

Hope this helps.

Kaza

For legal reasons, SB does not automatically display whether or not you've made a donation. Individuals may choose to display the
defender.gif
tag, if they wish. Again for legal reasons, there's no checking of whether or not anyone's made a contribution.

If you want to show the Defender tag, go to your User CP. Under Group Memberships, join the Defender group, then at the end of the group list, about 2/3 of the way down, click on the "Join Group" button. Then at the bottom of the same page, select "Identify me as a member of this group" and then click on the "Update Display Group" button.

If you want to post your PayPal transaction number in the above-mentioned thread, that another form of socially acceptable bragging.

Thanks guys.

I was just concerned that nothing on Pay Pal matches up with my information on SB.

it worked.

Gordon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom