Dominican

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Above you state: "I don't think I put in another request on Dominican dive sites, In fact I am sure I didn't."

If you click on the hot link that I provided in my post above, it reveals a post by you, dated 09-26-02, "Anyone know the best dive sites in the Dominican?"

Am I missing something, ScuabJae?

Best regards.

DocVikingo

I think I accidentally duplicated it the same night but was probably tired and didn't realize it. For some reason I remember the first one you replyed to but not the second and they were done only six hours apart. once again thank you very much for the info (twice) it is much appreciated.

I guess I will have to chalk it up to memory lapse:bonk:

I'm going to Punta Cana next Thursday and will be diving there for prolly 2 days and doing Catalina on 1 day - so a total of 3 math majors =-) But I'll let you all know. I'm not expecting much based on the opinions of this board, and I'm following a trip to Cozumel, but I'll keep an open mind as always.

By all means keep an open mind. I suspect that you'll rather enjoy your day around Catalina.

Happy holidays.

DocVikingo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom