Domain TryOutDive.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Watch this Link

Tryoutdive.com = 13.000 Euro (17,714$) i sell it for 5.000

---------- Post added June 27th, 2014 at 06:32 AM ----------

:lol:Sorry.... :giggle:your machine.... :Dis broken :chuckle:[h=1]lanzarote-web.de is worth $1,440.00[/h]i know the Owner, he got more than 12.000$ a month with this site, and he have offers for more than 100.000$ if he would sell.

Hmmm... reality check time. CCRdiving.com, a site with better history, great forum potential, and some backlink presence, plus a much more suitable name, is selling for a little under $1,900. And you think €5,000 is appropriate for an awkward name with no history?

How much for snotface.com? Or are you keeping that one yourself? :D

Please look for "IHaveToLooseManyKilosAndNeedANewHaircutBeforeImGoingDivingAndTelling****LikeThis.com" it seems its perfect for You!

Please look for "IHaveToLooseManyKilosAndNeedANewHaircutBeforeImGoingDivingAndTelling****LikeThis.com" it seems its perfect for You!

How about "Imade$750,000perepisode" or "I'mnotreallyNewman".

I see you have quite a problem discerning reality. $5,000 for that POS? Really or is this (as we suspect) a fun troll?

*lose

Another example of not fully grasping the language of the domains you're tying to flip.

How about "Imade$750,000perepisode" or "I'mnotreallyNewman".

I see you have quite a problem discerning reality. $5,000 for that POS? Really or is this (as we suspect) a fun troll?

And live with your inferiority complex? NO GO! Not for 1,5mio per episode!!!

And live with your inferiority complex? NO GO! Not for 1,5mio per episode!!!

So how many takers do you have so far? You're in luck because if you move fast, you could get "Get_another_url_sucker.com", or "try_another_webdomain_scam.com". Those might work for you. :thumb:

So how many takers do you have so far? You're in luck because if you move fast, you could get "Get_another_url_sucker.com", or "try_another_webdomain_scam.com". Those might work for you. :thumb:

yawn:sleeping2:... Porky,
sleepy.gif
youre jokes are absolute brandnew... :sleeping: ....
But you dont have to move fast, otherwise youre a member of the Club27 with your hypertension.:kissbutt:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom