Dolphin rescue?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebunnie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Now I don't know if this is idle gossip or for real, but if any of you guys know about this I would love to hear more.

Someone had told me the other day that several divers had been surrounded by a group of not so friendly sharks, however a bunch of dolphins had kept them protected allowing them to safely ascend and end the dive.

I know we often hear tales similar to this, but it did sound quite interesting and I wondered if anyone had some more details???

Fingers sometimes don't work to well early in the morning

fmw625:
Fingers sometimes don't work to well early in the morning

That's okay... my mind doesn't work well ever. That a link about human/dolphin interaction might be kinky is certainly plauseable though... they are horny buggers. There's no wining or dining with them either.

Funny how the French will not support the international ban on the killing of Dolphins. Ironic how a pod of dolphins will step up to the plate and protect someone eventhough, in a seperate place in the world they are killed needlessly because they are caught in somebodies net.

Back
Top Bottom