Dolly for Doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gator, HF didn't seem to have much in the way of a catalog website... I'll try to post some pictures of it this weekend and try to find the sku for it...

-Frank.

Just get a dive buddy that you take out to dinner after everydive and you always pay.

Then make them feel guilty about you always paying and tell them you don't really mind but if it makes them feel better they could lug your tanks over for a fill.

It has worked for me for about 2 yrs with the same buddy. :D

OneBrightGator:
I did a search but I couldn't find what you're referring to on Harbor Freight, do you have a link or something?

Ben[

There's a Harbor frieght Store here in Tampa. I was there today.
If you need the address Let me know.

Fred

Don't know if anyone still looks at this thread but Lowe's Hardware has a two-way convertible hand truck in stock. It has pnuematic tires and a six hundred pound capacity. I used to have a smaller hand truck (like the Harbor Freight model), but I over loaded it and busted the rear castors and bent the frame. The Lowe's model does cost $68.00 but the tires and castors alone are worth $30 to $40.

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom