Doin the happy dance .............PT-015 has arrived

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubatooth

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:monkeydan:

:chicken:

This week has been like christmas, that being my personal christmas. first was my film camera for school, then was the tripod and ball head and then finally today was the PT-015 and all i have to say is wow that thing is big, im already getting the itch to take some photos.

but anyways i look forward to sharing the pics i take (once the texas lakes warm up) this spring or of topside in black and white from my photo class

:fruit:

Tooth

Scubatooth:
:monkeydan:

:chicken:

This week has been like christmas, that being my personal christmas. first was my film camera for school, then was the tripod and ball head and then finally today was the PT-015 and all i have to say is wow that thing is big, im already getting the itch to take some photos.

but anyways i look forward to sharing the pics i take (once the texas lakes warm up) this spring or of topside in black and white from my photo class

:fruit:

Tooth

Which pod and head?

K

a Gitzo G1224 mkII and a bogen 488RC0 and can stand 13 lbs of glass, metal, plastic with film or CCD of my choosing

and the head can take 17.6

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom