Doies anyone know of any screaming airfare deals to dive spots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cougar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
$$ is tight this year. My daughter has applied for vet school and I'm betting she'll get in on the first try. That means this winter vacation will be her last for quite a while. (Fuure vacations will consist of internships...like next summer in Seward, AK..brrrr)
My non-diving husband is willing to accompany us waterbugs but at this point the $$ doesn't look good. We have scads of frequent flyer miles on NWA and Continental...but I checked with both of them..can't get to Hawaii, Belize, Costa Rica, Cabo, Fla or any place divable on the frequent flyer miles. My daughter and I prefer clear warm water...got really spoiled in Coz. She gets out of school in Ft. Collins, CO Dec 20th and must be back in Ft. Collins on January 20th. We were thinking maybe ten days anywhere in that time frame. Assuming the last ten days would be easiest we checked airlines. No frequent flyer miles at all and with airfare the $$$ is overwhelming. Anyboody know of any great secret deals. We could fly out of Denver or Colo Springs. 2 divers and one lovable non-diver.

I found piles of affordable deals that start after Jan 23rd...but the point is to take Tina...and she has to be back in school Jan 20th. Thanks for any suggestions

You might consider trying either Funjet or Adventure Tours they usually have some good deals, or if you don't find what your looking for online check with your local travel agent and see what kind of holiday specials are avaliable... They can give you some good deals that aren't always posted on websites.

Hope this helps.

D

Special Offer from JetBlue Airways: Top 20 deal - sells out quickly!
$99-$119 -- Fly Cross-Country on JetBlue, Web-Only Sale *
Various Coast-to-Coast Routes - Travel dates: Through February 10, 2004
Now's the perfect time to see what's happening on the other side of the country, because JetBlue has recently reduced their fares on routes between the coasts, including their new service between Boston and Long Beach.

Below are sample each way fares:

Boston - Long Beach..... $99 each way (service starts 1/16/04)
Long Beach - Ft. Lauderdale..... $99 each way
San Diego - New York..... $99 each way
Washington, D.C. - Oakland or Long Beach..... $119 each way
Oakland or Long Beach - New York..... $119 each way
And there are more sale fares where that came from. For full sale details and to book online, go to JetBlue.com
These great fares are valid for travel through February 10, 2004, but you must book by December 18. At least a 3-day advance purchase is required, sometimes 7-day.

JetBlue Airways

Hey, Couger,

Wife and I just got back from Utila, Bay Islands Honduras two days ago. Our third trip there this year. Continental flies into San Pedro Sula, Honduras daily. Diving, food and lodging on Utila is very inexpensive, if you do it right. RT air from San Pedro Sula to Utila is about $100.00 person. So if you've got loads of miles on Continental, you can probably put a trip together. We were there 10 days this last trip. Have tentative plans to return for a month or more in Feb.

You can send me a PM if you want more info.

Hi Cougar,

You might have been looking for group trips when you posted here?

Anyway, you general question might work better on the General Travel Forum...?

good luck, don :thumb:

Spirit Air is going to start flying from Fort Lauderdale to Cancun Dec 18

$79 each way to Cancun

www.spiritair.com

Back
Top Bottom