Dog Rally

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cbrich

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am planning to attend Austin Dog Rally, since I just took ownership of my new TLS350. What kind of perks are you going to offer Existing owners? Will you have the Zip-Gloves with Kevlar for my to try on?

Hello fellow DOG!

We certainly look forward to seeing you in Austin! We do have some perks for existing owners...if you bring a friend to the event, you get a special prize! Also, if you try out a Delta BCD, you get a FREE T-shirt! AND we have some new, ultra cool things for you to demo and give us your feedback on. Your feedback could effect our product line! You just have to visit Dave at the event for more information. If you participate in the demo event, you will also receive a coupon for a FREE gear bag with the purchase of undergarments!

To answer your question, yes, we will have the neoprene zipgloves with kevlar on the palms for you to try!

See you soon!

Jessica
DUI

Sweet, can't wait. I am all for getting free stuff.

I volunteered at the Lake Rawlings rally last year, it's a fantastic experience.

Try out all the suits, and the options!

I'm looking forward to this years rally.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom