Does the Pug look Ark-ish?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timothy Randall:
Ron,

Great to hear from you. I am close to being unshackled from the "big house" (no not the jail) I really miss diving and hope to resume in early spring. I am going with our close friends (associate Pastor and her husband) to Maui in March for 12 days (any suggestions) I am the only diver going?

Talk to you soon,

Tim
I'll be in Kona area from March 1st - 9th. Come over and dive with me!

Rick Inman:
We had about 5' yesterday. Cold, rainy, dark, didn't find the canoe we were looking for... conditions are about as bad as they get around here. But still fun!!

Fundies class was great! Yes, gaggles of divers. I learned some of what I don't know, so at least now I know that I don't know.

Hope to get out there mid Feb! Maybe we can hook up, and you can return the hosting favor. :D

Yea just let me know next time your over this way... there might be a sceshelt trip coming up soon if you are interested........

jcmvw1:
Yea just let me know next time your over this way... there might be a sceshelt trip coming up soon if you are interested........
I'm heading to Seschelt on Friday ... let y'all know how it was when I get back ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Timothy Randall:
I am asuming you are speaking of Seschelt on the Sunshine coast of BC? Been there once and the vis was great.

Tim
That is correct ... we'll be staying (again) with Porpoise Bay Charters ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob,

Have a great trip!!

Say If my memory serves me correct (seldom) you purchased an A70 canon like mine? I have 2 of them and both have a CCD failure problem... A little search of the board and found that Canon has reconized the problem was theres and is now sending my a 'Shipping label for both of them and will repair for free. I believe this also covered the A75 and possibly the A80 as well?

The cool thing is the cameras are great and I now I can justify upgrading to a new A620 and housing and use the A70's for family (and perhaps give one away to the kids.

Tim

Timothy Randall:
Bob,

Have a great trip!!

Say If my memory serves me correct (seldom) you purchased an A70 canon like mine? I have 2 of them and both have a CCD failure problem... A little search of the board and found that Canon has reconized the problem was theres and is now sending my a 'Shipping label for both of them and will repair for free. I believe this also covered the A75 and possibly the A80 as well?

The cool thing is the cameras are great and I now I can justify upgrading to a new A620 and housing and use the A70's for family (and perhaps give one away to the kids.

Tim
No ... I have a Fuji F10.

Cheng had a Canon A80 ... but the LCD screen stopped working (on our Bonaire trip, no less!!!). She recently upgraded to an A620 and loves it.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Sorry to hijack the hijack, but just thought I'd say, it's finally snowing here, thank God. Snow = no rain.

Dived today rain free. Very nice.

Some of our boys are up in Post Hardy, BC today. Here's the latest weather up there

Windy with rain likely. Low 42F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a half an inch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom