Does the Pug look Ark-ish?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Inman

Advisor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I was saying, if I wanted this much rain here in Spokane, I'd move to Seattle.

And then I saw the rain in Seattle.

Around here, muddy rivers are thundering into the lake. Tuesday, the vis was about 8'. I wonder what it will be on today's dives?

God is blessing the skiers and farmers - but enough is enough.

End of PNOB rant.

Today was day 27 ... two more weeks and we beat the record ...

:11:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Hey Rick hows it goin! the vis isnt much better here either. Did a dive at Mukilteo on tues vis was so bad at the surface at 100ft there was no ambient light... How did your class go at Alki?? Traffic any better there yet?
jason

The grass around Cove 2 is so saturated it's like walking on pudding. In fact, it was quickly turning into chocolate pudding where we were walking on it.

The water is green pea soup comparable to mid-June.

The PA I worked with in Moses Lake this weekend said , "I'm beginning to wonder why I'm living in the middle of the desert. We're getting Seattle weather without any of Seattle's benefits."

I think the only people who are remotely happy run ski areas.

I wonder if having dived with UP once will get me a spot on the ark?

Only if you have a twin. :D

Hey Rick,

How ya doing ol buddy? I have been absent for quite awhile, still breathing (mostly above water) I just sold the house on the Airport so I expect to be diving more. Trust when the vis clears a little that perhap you and Bob L. can join me on my Boat for a few days of diving?

Miss Our great dives in Hood canal!

The best to you and your bride,

Tim

jcmvw1:
Hey Rick hows it goin! the vis isn't much better here either. Did a dive at Mukilteo on tues vis was so bad at the surface at 100ft there was no ambient light... How did your class go at Alki?? Traffic any better there yet?
jason
We had about 5' yesterday. Cold, rainy, dark, didn't find the canoe we were looking for... conditions are about as bad as they get around here. But still fun!!

Fundies class was great! Yes, gaggles of divers. I learned some of what I don't know, so at least now I know that I don't know.

Hope to get out there mid Feb! Maybe we can hook up, and you can return the hosting favor. :D
Timothy Randall:
Hey Rick,

How ya doing ol buddy? I have been absent for quite awhile, still breathing (mostly above water) I just sold the house on the Airport so I expect to be diving more. Trust when the vis clears a little that perhap you and Bob L. can join me on my Boat for a few days of diving?

Miss Our great dives in Hood canal!

The best to you and your bride,

Tim

Thanks, Tim!! In fact, I was just looking at the pics of us at Sund Rock and on the Pacific Adventure yesterday. Absolutly ready to help crew on your boat as soon as we can!

Ron,

Great to hear from you. I am close to being unshackled from the "big house" (no not the jail) I really miss diving and hope to resume in early spring. I am going with our close friends (associate Pastor and her husband) to Maui in March for 12 days (any suggestions) I am the only diver going?

Talk to you soon,

Tim

Back
Top Bottom