Does Red Cross Adult First Aid/CPR/AED Count towards PADI Rescue Diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He said PADI kicked my app backed and wanted their own courses. I though it sounded strange. He is pushing ANDI and telling me he would rather get me their card than fight with PADI. Said something about his cert to teach the PADI first aid/cpr expired.

It’s been taking forever to get my DM card from him.

He is supposed to be working with me to become an ANDI tomorrow instructor anyways.
PA
I would have to have his member number to run that check. I need a way to do it by name.
just call PADI

800 729 7234

I am going to give him till the end of the month. No ANDI card, I start digging.
What good is an ANDI divemaster card, except personal satisfaction? It won't let you help with any classes other than ANDI, and it won't get you into any further pro training except ANDI.
Mind you, I'm OK with the personal satisfaction reason....that's why I originally got my DM card, but then I wanted to use it....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom