Does anyone in the Phoenix area rent BP/Ws?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnnyOTS

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello fellow Southwesterners,

New Diver here looking to try a Backplate/Wing setup to see if I like it more than a jacket style BCD before - does anyone in the Phoenix AZ area rent BP/Ws?

- JohnnyOTS

Hello, welcome to the world of diving. Glad there is another desert diver among our ranks.
I don't know anyplace in town that for sure that rents them, but I would try El Mar in Mesa, Sea to Sea in Phoenix, and then No Limits in Gilbert. They all sell more technical type gear. My LDS is Inland Water Divers in Goodyear and I highly recommend them, I just don't remember seeing a BPW on the wall anywhere. But it might be worth giving Pete a call.
Also, unfortunately most of the divers out here have gone to Faceb()K for dive conversations and I have had no one respond on the Southwestern region to a board post. So if you are a member of FB I would try two of the more popular groups: State48 or Arizona Scuba Divers, there are plenty of people that will give you plenty of input lol.
If you catch one of us BPW people at Vista Point just give us a shout, I'm sure someone would be more than happy to explain why we like ours.
Happy Diving.
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom