Does anyone have REE for LP72 Noris?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So that means who are getting the + are those with not a Noris tank?
You *might* be able to get a plus on a PST lp72 tank. PST published their REEs after the fact but they made a typo and the tester may or may not accept the documentation as adequate. Its not signed or even on PST letterhead. Its an old school typewriter made photocopy of photocopy kind of thing.

Probably 90+% of lp72s don't have a plus on them at all anymore.

Just put DIN valves on them and the tank monkeys will assume they're new tanks. You'll get goooooood fills

Just put DIN valves on them and the tank monkeys will assume they're new tanks. You'll get goooooood fills

I didn’t even do that, I stopped the tank monkey at about 3 grand, once I realized he thought it was a HP 100. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind a good fill, but it’s a 50 year old 72 that hadn’t had a plus since it was built. It would probably take it, but my aversion to risk tells me to leave the area when it happens.

I'm pretty comfortable with a cold 2800 in the old tanks as long as they're in good condition. Mine look beautiful inside and out soooo...I can usually get them up to a true 80 cf.

Local shop will pump them higher but 2800 is enough.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom