Does anyone go to Gulliver's Lake?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just dove Gulliver's for the first time ever, yesterday. Really liked the vibe of the place - lots of divers, easy entry, vis was good for Ontario.

No boats, no fishing, means not a lot of stressors for early season dives.

It's not the Carribbean, it's not Tobermory, but who cares - we were underwater & emerged smiling with another dive logged.

Water temp was 72, which was great.

I dive there during the week days if possible. it's close to home but there's not a lot to see. It's more a bubble blowing trip. 8$ to enter. If you're on facebook, look up "KW scuba" group. Usually there are people posting whether they are going to Gullivers or not.

current temp is 75F, vis = 8' (bottom is stirred up)

I'm going to need to get wet during my upcoming academic terms. I will be at UW from September to April and am up for some diving (Though I have no car....) if anyone else is.

Just a note, we need a UW scuba club, or at least an underwater hockey group.

Was there last night......water was a sick 77 degrees. My ear hurts as proof :D.

Sorry to resurrect, but I'm reading you need a pass to dive here. Anyone know if that's true, how much it is, and where I'd go to get it?

As far as I'm aware, there is no seasonal pass, but last year we had a $6 or $8 admission fee. Not sure if it will be the same this year. We do have to fill out a seasonal waiver, you do that the first time you get to the park in the year.

Back
Top Bottom